Here are my options:
- Monday: Husband cooks - he doesn't work Mondays. It's a busy night for us. We have trumpet lessons and Boy Scouts. We have to leave the house at 5:45 pm
- Tuesday: Kids have catechism, it would make sense for one of them to cook so they could eat before they left. One night a month I have a church meeting
- Wednesday: One night a month I have a church meeting
- Thursday: Kids have piano - it would make sense for one of them to make dinner because we have to leave the house at 6 pm. Not a lot of time to cook and eat.
- Friday: Most of the time everyone's home and no regular commitments
- Saturday: We usually try to go to church at 5:30 Mass...makes for a good dinner that can be in the oven for an hour while we are gone. Farmer's Market day - lots of good food inspiration
- Sunday: Usually my grocery shopping day. Great day for cooking ahead and big cooking projects.