- Make my own yogurt and creme fraiche now that I learned how. It's not rocket science.
- Write about how I am doing with hanging out the laundry to dry - sneak preview: it's not worth doing from an environmental impact standpoint but it has other fringe benefits I hadn't expected.
- Write about how my winter sowing is going - sneak preview: it's going great and I think it will be successful
- Check out these 50 ways to eat green and see which ones make sense for me.
- Read Russ Parson's "How to Pick a Peach" and then write about all the local food books I've read. Sneak preview: "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" isn't a favorite.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Happy Earth Day to me
Memo to self on this Earth Day....I want to: