Sunday, January 01, 2023

23 for 23

Happy New Year!  I've been listening to this podcast I really like called Happier and I have found it to have some great suggestions for how to increase happiness in my life.  One thing we are doing is setting up 23 goals for 2023, along with a personal theme and a group goal, which is to get outside for 23 minutes every day in 2023.    So here are mine:

Theme:  BALANCE

1. Get outside for 23 minutes every day

2. Write in this blog more - ideally once a month

3. Get to goal weight

4. Do my strength and balance exercises daily

5. Go to New Mexico

6. Sew at least 5 things for myself

7. Work with students more

8. Plant a garden on the lake side of the house

9. Audition for a choir solo

10. Ski on more trails at Mt. Ripley

11. Mountain bike more often

12. Try out linocut

13. Improve record keeping for Etsy shop

14. Try out cryptid theme for Etsy shop

15. Read 23 books

16. Try making more things out of clay for Etsy shop

17. Walk on the beach all the way to McLain

18. Kayak more

19. Go camping more

20. Visit Isle Royale

21. Play guitar again

22. Winter sow zinnias

23. Try out a craft show



No comments: