Thursday, September 22, 2011

My top posts....

I can find what my top read posts are by looking at the right hand side of my blog.....or Google Analytics.   But I don't want to talk about those....I want to talk about my favorite blog posts that I've ever written. These are the ones I enjoy reading over long after I have written them. Here they are, in no particular order:

Not Rocket Science, Making Pizza at Home Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going Green=Spending Green Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pickled Eggs Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spice Rack Challenge August: Cumin Saturday, July 30, 2011

Disconnected Saturday, November 20, 2010

Salsa Fest 2006 Sunday, September 10, 2006

So, if you are new to my blog, check them out.  These are the ones, when I read them, still make me laugh or at least in one case cry.  I hope you like them as much as I do....

No comments: